Consumers Energy and SEMCO Energy has partnered with Environmental Protection Agency-recognized third-party training organizations are excited to announce another round of the ENERGY STAR® Scholarship Pilot Program to grow our highly skilled trades network. Consumers Energy will provide 2022 ENERGY STAR scholarships, valued at $1,050 each, to 15 HVAC contractors who sign up.
The training will begin in September of 2022 with flexible schedule options available.
Benefits of becoming an ENERGY STAR certified HVAC Contractor:
· Gain a competitive advantage in the market
· Provide a higher quality install
· Align with a growing demographic of consumers
· Provide services for ENERGY STAR new home builders
· Market your affiliation with EPA's well-recognized ENERGY STAR program
· Bring additional revenue into your company
Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in participating, please complete the interest form here.
Consumers Energy Trade Ally Website